Monday, September 10, 2007

Staying L8

Worked till quite late tonight. Haven't been @ office until 10.30pm since end of June. Anyway I'll try to finish work early and make it for the tuition tomoro night. I love the kids there. Besides, Chia Ling is quite shorthanded on Tuesdays. But I dread the traffic from IOI Mall until Puchong Perdana. Last Tuesday, it took me almost 2 hours to reach the tuition centre from KL. It was almost 8.30pm when I had to trouble Chia Ling to leave the kids unattended upstairs and show me where's the centre. Such lack of chivalry is totaly unacceptable!

I pray that all my other appointments this week would happen with minimal glitches (hear me Lord!). Supposed to meet Kenny to pay him for a ticket, also Li Yien who'll be flying off soon (need to ask her to where) & going back Ipoh for da weekend. Whew...fortunately there's neither badminton nor trekking this month!

No comments: