Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Memory

From Friendster blog, I'm finally venturing into Blogspot (inspired by Nicky, my guardian angel at the most recent Lifeline camp). I guess I'll do what Ivy does lah...double-posting every blog entry.

Anyway I haven't seen any new entries from my old friend the Sampahman for quite some time aredi. Hope to see you back in action, Kenny!

Dunno wat else to write lah....ok since Nicky posted Robert Frost's "The Road Not Taken" (one of my two most favourite poems) I shall post the other poem lah....

Love's Secret - William Blake

Never seek to tell thy love,
Love that never told can be;
For the gentle wind does move
Silently, invisibly.

I told my love, I told my love,
I told her all my heart;
Trembling, cold, in ghastly fears,
Ah! she did depart!

Soon as she was gone from me,
A traveler came by,
Silently, invisibly
He took her with a sigh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sampahman also change his blog liao.....now sooo damn famous with ads making him loads of money.
Yeah, you should double post. Friendster blogs won't get you anywhere. Register at Technorati to make your blog known to the world.