Thursday, November 8, 2007

A "B" Movie

Yet again I didn't get to watch Stardust. On Diwali's eve, I asked William, George and Michael to 1Utama for movie. Being a Wednesday and the eve of a public holiday, cinemas were almost fully booked. GSC had only a couple of front row seats for the 10 something show. So instead, the three kings and an archangel - King Henry, King WIlliam, King George and St Michael - settled with watching a 'B' movie....oops I meant The Bee Movie.

What load of fun it was!

The bees were so human-like in the animation, we can't help but laugh our heads off. There were famous bees such as BeJesus, Bee Gandhi and even a Bee Larry King (wearing the same type of glasses and suspender belts as the human Larry King)!!! That's not all, you'll find cameo appearances by an actor, a singer and a favourite cartoon character too! No kidding...

My verdict: 7.5/10

Still, I hope I can catch Stardust, perhaps on Saturday morning. No fantasy movie gives me such anticipation since El Laberinto del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth).

Tried a new song (Little Drummer Boy) at carolling practice earlier. Also had fun singing The Twelve Days of Christmas with Janice - too bad we only reached Day 8, haha. Some of us then went to William's Tmn Mayang for supper. I found new kaki's for playing scrabbles (Martin, Val, Andrew and Marie), chess (Andrew & Joseph) and basketball (Joseph & Shen).

Back to work tomorrow morning. It'll be a long, tough Friday. Looking forward to Ching Wei's wedding this weekend.

1 comment:

Resa said...

ching wei the lawyer?